- Everyday, there will be 2.5quintillion bytes data will be created by us. But in the last two years alone, 90% of that data has been created.
- Big Data is defined by Gartner as a high volume, the information assets of variety and velocity data with the demand of cost-effective, with the information to be processed for decision making and enhancement insights.
- Unstructured data that has been captured today is of 80%, that are useful for climate information gathering with the data captured from the sensors, and has been posted in the digital pictures, social media sites, videos, GPS signal of the cell phone, transaction records to be purchased, information processed in innovative forms for decision making and enhanced insights.
What does the Hadoop solves
- The important predictions are discovered by the organizations and it will make sorting for the analysis of big data. The unstructured data will be formatted to make it suitable for the mining of data and analysis subsequently.
- The Big Data will be structured through the core platform and is said to be as Hadoop, to solve the formatting problem for the purpose of subsequent analytics.
- The distributed computing architecture will be used by Hadoop training in Chennai, that are useful to support the large data stores and to scale.
Thus Hadoop is a new mature technology when on comparing with the other mature relational databases. Data ware tools will provide you the best hadoop training in chennai from the hands of expert trainers who were having many years of experience in the same industry. We provide a excellent training with the good infrastructure facility which will make our student to be more comfort to have good training.